Been working on setting up this blog all afternoon (when I should have been working - oh dear!). Now that I've got going I thought I'd share one of the recent projects I've been working on.
I've really got the bug for explosion boxes and had seen them on various sites from some very talented ladies and thought I'd give them a go. I could not really justify the cost of the actual die for the cake so I made by own template (long winded but worth it - once I got it down, I just print it off and cut it out by hand - saved a fortune!). This is the first one I made and I'm really pleased with the result. This will be going to a good home - my best budd for her birthday.
Thanks for stopping by.