Wednesday 14 March 2012

ANOTHER TILDA DOLL CREATION

Been working on my second Tilda doll following my earlier post and again its from Tone Finnangers book, Tilda's Summer Ideas.  This little lady is called a Kitchengarden Angel.


Again I used a pink ink pad for the cheeks and a waterproof pen for the eyes.  The fringe is made using embroidery thread and the little buns are made using Tilda's range of hair made especially for these dolls.


Aren't these the cutest little flipflops!


On first sight of the pattern, the dungarees looked like they would be a real nightmare to make as they had to be lined with a different colour material  and all the pockets, waistband and bid but with patience, they were actually very easy.  This little piece of material hanging out of the pocket  is supposed to be duster/cloth.



The two girls together on the mantle of the fireplace. 


These have become quite an addiction for me.  It passes a few hours in front of the TV.  I just bought another of her books and am working on some Easter bits and bobs now, little lambs and bunnies (I can't stop buying material now, I thought I spent quite enough on ink, stamps and paper!)

Thanks so much for popping over to see me, it makes my day!

Have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I pop on over to your wonderful blog this morning & end up squealing (out loud!!) in delight! I think we must have the same taste because I actually collected Tilda paper for a while (very shabby chic & oh so pretty) but I was too lazy & not talented enough to explore their 'non-paper' craft products - the dolls are sensational Zoe & OMG those little birdhouse gift boxes *happy sigh* Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable...but the flip flops kill me. So stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete