Friday 16 July 2010

PEEK-A-BOO

Sometimes my mind just goes blank and find I have no imagination at all when it comes to making up a card.  When this happens I look to others for some inspiration to get me back on track and this is the case with today's card.


I thought this idea was just brilliant and was something a bit different. 

I just used several sized circle punches to make the holes to the front of the cards and them stamped designs on the inside so that they could be seen through the holes from the front.  I then added a simple sentiment  and stamped small circles in various shades of the background colour to the front.  I placed some double sided tape to the top of the card and ruffled my ribbon, sticking it in place as I when along.


I also came across a great site called Mojo Monday - some of you have probably already heard of this but I never had.  They have a great card sketch for you to try each week and now that I've found it, inspiration has been restored!  I will be working on some of these and will share with you when done.

If you would like to check them out, their site is here... http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

Hope you have a great day.

Hugs
Zoe x





1 comment:

  1. Oh wowzer Zoe - these are stunning & right up my street, such wonderful designs & the sort of card I would pay for (from a cardmaker that's the highest compliment I think lol) Enjoy your weekend, Steph x

    ReplyDelete