Saturday 27 November 2010

COMPLETED 'SNOWMAN SOUP'

Following my previous post a little while ago when I shared my new box for this year's Snowman Soup, I have now filled them with the goodies so wanted to share the COMPLETED project with you...


They are now filled up with two Cadburys hot chocolate sachets, two Matchmaker choc sticks (1 orange and 1 mint) and a glassine bag filled with mini marshmellows... totally YUMMY!

I've made up thirty for a craft fair this weekend and have another thirty ready to fill for the next one I have later in the month.


If you want to find details of the boxes I made etc, see my previous post for links.

Have a great one all.
Hugs
Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job with these. I love the box you chose and the ingredients sound wonderful. I wish you the best with your craft show! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete