Sunday 1 May 2011

I'M JUST NOT SURE

Do you ever have one of those days where you sit down ready to create something and when its done, its just not how you thought it would turn out?  Well today is one of those days for me!  I'm not all that keen on how this card looks but I thought I'd share it anyway - someone might like you little card!



I am unsure if its the colours I've used as I normally go for brighter colours than this or if its the patterned paper but anyway, its' not me!  I'm gonna try this one again with some different papers and see how that looks.    All the papers used here are from a bundle I got on eBay so unsure of make.  The brown cardstock and image is PTI, as it the button and twine.  I used a tough of glitter on the image but unfortunately this does not show too well here.

Right - off now to try again!
Take care all
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment