Its all good though but I am finding it hard to make time to do anything remotely crafty soooo, I am popping in to share a little project I completed a few weeks ago.
I put this wee lady together using an adapted bit of a Tilda template and a bit of my own template - it was actually supposed to be a sheep but the face element of it (my own pattern) turned out a little too long in the face so I made her a cow instead! I think it worked :)
The dress was an enlarged Tilda pattern and I just added sleeves to the arms to ring the changes a bit.
These little shoes took me AGES to do and were a bit of pain so I very much doubt
I will attempt to do them again!
Have a great evening all.