Thursday 4 April 2013

FLY ME TO THE MOON

I was asked for a card of a little boy recently and this is what I came up with.  I love the DP and image is pretty cool too.


I used a mixture of Copics, pencils and PanPastels to colour the image.  I saw someone using PanPastels recently and I'd never heard of them before.  I bought three in shades of blue to give it a try and they are FAB to work with.  They are little pricey but they go a long way and are so easy to blend.



I stuck a couple of strips of thin double-sided tape to the patterned paper and then glittered over it and added a touch to the flame too.

2 comments:

  1. I really love this card Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and a little boy would love this! The coloring is beautiful! Great job Zoe! Hope you are doing well! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete