Sunday 25 August 2013

ANOTHER HANGLAR

Here it is, the second Hanglar stamp I've managed to get my hands on - how cute is this little guy!


He is coloured with Prisma pencils and Copic Markers.  I use a distress ink pad for the edges of the background paper and I was a little heavy handed with it as you can see  but as it didn't look terrible so I still used it. Waste not want not.


The frame is from a new set from Spellbinders which I love using.



See what I mean about the heavy handed edging!  Hey ho.  I am amazed I managed to get a card done today, we've been moving furniture around all morning whilst we have new carpets fitted in the lounge and hallway. Good excuse for a bit of spring/summer cleaning whilst we were at it and I am pretty knacked now.  BUT I can't not craft for too long so I squeezed this one in this evening.

Hope you're having a great bank holiday weekend.  Must confess my pillow is beckoning - is it really only 8 o'clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment