Thursday 20 May 2010

SMILE · LAUGH · GIGGLE

Been a very busy day today.  It's my day off work and I spent it in the garden, weeding and pruning some bushes that have become a bit wild and out of control.  I like a bit of gardening when I get the chance but confess that my back is killing me and my hands are covered in scratches from the all the thorns.  Looks really attractive! 

Anyhoo, just thought I'd share a quick card with you before I crash on the sofa with a VERY large glass of wine!

Today's card is all about sending a little happiness and it's a simple one. 



I used some lush background paper and punched out four squares using a 2" punch then matted them to some black cardstock. Stamped my sentiment (Hero Arts) on white card and punched out with my ciricle punch and co-ordinating scallop edge punch in black card again. Added some foam pads to the back of the circle to raise it from the card. Then simply tied some ribbon around the base and attached a little charm with some twine.

That's it for today. 
Have a great evening everyone.

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment