Tuesday 4 May 2010

I AM STILL HERE BUT...

Where does the time go?  I've been so wrapped up lately in one thing or another that I've completely negelected to make any posts! 

I've had a dreadful cold for the last 2 weeks and its still hanging in there despite all the pills I'm popping to get rid of it.  We missed a friends wedding in Italy due to the ash and hence our flights being cancelled, had sick pets and expensive vets, a broken tooth and an even more expensive dentist and whilst all that was going on I've been really busy designing and making up a load of menus for my friends restaurant which opens this weekend.  We'll be making lots of visits there this summer I'm sure (will my diet ever start I wonder!?)

Anyway the upshot of all this is that I have nothing to show you.... YET!

However, I'm working on some cards at the moment and will be sharing them with you over the next week so please pop back again soon and check them out.

Hope you had a great bank holiday weekend, despite the weather!

Hugs
Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment