Saturday 19 June 2010

THERE’S JUST NOTHING BETTER.... than the weekend!!!

Yippeeee, its the weekend and this one has been a long time coming.  Been a mad week at work. I seem to have loads on but at the end of the day it feels like I have completed nothing!  Still a pile of files to go through and it seems at times that it will never end - ever have those kind of days?

Well I am super glad to see Saturday arrive and I enjoyed a long lie in, having a cuddle with the dog (hubby was already out playing golf at the crack of the dawn this morning!).  He's so lush and will sleep even longer than me unless I get him up in the morning.

Just look at him...


Spent the rest of this morning making up some cards so thought I'd share a couple of with you.


I coloured this with Copics and confess I am no master at this.  I look at other talented ladies blogs and their colouring is fabulous.  I am practising and its coming along but they are far from perfect.  I bought this stamp on ebay a while ago but I didn't have a sentiment I liked to go with this image so I did this one on my computer and printed it out on to cardstock.

This one I love because it is so simple and quite elegant really.  Black and green, another classic combination I think and the ribbon and buttons just finish it off.

Hope you enjoy your weekend.
Take care and thanks so much for taking the time to pop over and see what I've been up to.

Hugs
Zoe
x




No comments:

Post a Comment