Thursday 23 September 2010

AN AWARD!

I was really surprised and very flattered when I was passed an award from a truly fab blog buddy recently and have only just gotton around to sharing it with you!  

I can't tell you how much that made me smile and I was soooo excited!  I've only been blogging for a short while really and it was great to know that someone likes what I create.

Sooo...

 THANK YOU SO MUCH Steph 
you are a sweetheart and I love ya!




I've got lots of things coming up to share (once I've finished some of them that is!) so check back soon.
Take care all.
Hugs
Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award! Well done you! Lovely to meet you at the craft fair, hope it went well. It would be great if you could take a peek at my blog...I'd love to know what you think!
    If I can be of any help to you in future, either with projects or ideas please don't hesitate to contact me!
    All the best,
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete