Wednesday 9 February 2011

THINKING OF YOU


Hey everyone, hope you're having a really good day and looking forward to the weekend - I know I am, and its only Wednesday!

Today I'm sharing a card I made up for a friend to give to someone who was going through a bit of a rough time.  I wanted to keep it pretty simple with the message being the main focal point so I used just black and white with a hint of pale pink for a touch of colour. 

Flowers are the usual thing on these types of cards so I wanted to change that here and used stars instead because this person certainly is one of those.  I created the sentiment and the stars on my PC then printed them off and cut them out.  Just mounted with foam pads for depth.

Catch up with you soon
Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!

    Black, white and pink are such a lovely colour combination.

    The sentiment is fab. You have a good eye for balance - it could easily be a stamp!

    Had a giggle on your earlier post when you mentioned your messy craft space... only an afternoon to sort it out?! It's going to take me much longer on mine!!!!!

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete