Wednesday 28 December 2011

HEARTFELT WISHES

.
Hope you all had a really great christmas with your family and friends and are still munching through a ton weight of left over turkey!

Today is another boxed card I've made up, which is just going into my stash for future use!

The background paper I've used and the sentiment are from PTI, the white textured cardstock is American Crafts.


I punched the border with a Martha Stewart border punch and fixed some ruffled purple ribbon (Anna Griffin) to the front


Added some green flowers and ribbon and a tag stamped with the sentiment and used foam pads to the raise the whole section off the card base.



As is pretty normal with me, I finished with a few gems.

Wishing you a happy New Year, catch up with you again in 2012!

Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment