Sunday 7 March 2010

YOU'RE INVITED...

Today I thought I'd share a bunch of wedding invitations I made last year.  I'm lucky enough to get an opportunity to make up some invitations and then get an invite to the big event!  Just LOVE a good wedding.  These are samples that I made up for a friend and they then chose the one they liked.


This one was a simple square card with an embossed edge around it and then I made a square envelope that it slotted into at the top from the same cardstock.  I printed the motif on my computer and then layered on top of some gold mirri card to make it pop.  The motif was used on all the associated stationery (name place cards, RSVP cards, menus etc).



This one is based on the same principle but with lots more colour and instead of a motif I used the happy couples initials.


This is using the same design as the first batch but as a card this time.  Inside is a slot that holds all the information the guests need. 

Finally I made a DL sized envelopment card, again with a slot that holds all the guest information.


And here's the whole collection below. 


I took all these photos with the intention of making a sort of brochure but have never actually got around to it - one day I'll get my life in order!  Its taken me year to post them here so I'm not holding out much hope of completing that little project for at least another 12 months. LOL!

Take care
Zoe
x



No comments:

Post a Comment