Monday 1 March 2010

HOME SWEET HOME

Another day and another scrapbook page to share.  This is one I made using photos I took on a very rare sunny day last summer (let's hope we have a better one this year!)

We moved to Pembrokshire 5 years ago from Surrey and we have never looked back.  We just love it here.  We managed to find a lovely house with loads of open space around us so its quiet and peaceful and the scenary is stunning.  We live 10 minutes from the nearest beach and spend loads of time there walking the dog and just enjoying the views. 

I used some paper scraps to build up the page and some foam stamps on the bottom edges which I now wish I had not done, I don't like the effect very much so I may well redo this at some point but overall I'm pleased with it.


Did a little bit of journalling and attached a few flowers and popped a gem in the centre of each - finished!

Sorry it's such a short post today, got so much housework to catch up on which I detest, far rather being doing my crafty bits but it's just gotta be done!

Bye for now
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment