Saturday 24 March 2012

FLUTTERBY BIRTHDAY WISHES

I've finally bought myself another Cricut cartridge after many months of only owning one, I now own two! 

I got to work on it straightaway and made up this card.  The cartridge is 'Straight from the Nest' which has some fab birdie things but some really cool and intricute images to use too.


I cut the central panel using the Cricut and mounted onto the black cardstock.  The butterfly stamp is a set of two from Cart-Us and they are really sweet.



As I've said before, I do find it difficult to just make a pure black and white card hence the small amount of red I've used.

And finally, I've gotta say a really big thank you for all the fabulous and really encouraging comments I've received recently.  Can't tell  you how much I appreciate them, and your visits.  We're all busy people and that you take the time see what I've been up to and to give me a bit of feedback is a real pleasure for me, so thank you so much!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments: