Monday 14 May 2012

MAKING AN IMPRESSION

I am loving my new Sizzix impression folders so much, I had to use as many as possible on one card.  The photos don't do it any justice, my camera is still playing up and only seems to work when IT feels like it.  It won't focus properly and the flash comes on whether I set it to or not!  I am supposed to be the 'photographer' at my nieces wedding in August so I'd better get it into the camera shop soon for some TLC, its clearly in need of a bit of maintenance, OR WORSE, replacement.. AAHHH!

Anyway, back to the card....



The simple plainess of it seemed to suit a sympathy card and nothing else.


Well, more playing to do, catch you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Having your camera go ka-putz is no fun!. Hope you get an inexpensive fix for it! I can see the impression plates are gorgeous and leave a nice, deep, impression. I haven't tried these yet and wondered how good the impression was...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say that this would work for the Monday CAS Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete