Friday 20 July 2012

A LITTLE BIT OF MAGNOLIA

I just love this little image, its so cute and as its quite small, doesn't take a mo to colour up.  I used a selection of DP from SEI for my background here with an embossed section using a plate from PTI.


I coloured the image with Copic markers and added a touch of glitter here and there.


And a bit closer.....


A used Prismacolour pencils for the shading around the image.  The sentiment is from PTI.

My new kitchen is due to arrive today and I am soooo excited!  We have never planned and fitted a kitchen before and the one we have in the new house is in desperate need of replacement - its old and falling apart!   Work starts on Monday so I'm preparing myself for disruption, noise and dust everywhere - perfect excuse to lock myself in my craft room for a few days I think!



1 comment:

  1. this is adorable - you did an awesome job with your coloring. I hope your kitchen is coming along - you need to post pictures if you can.

    ReplyDelete