Monday, 23 July 2012


My Cricut machine has now been unpacked so got to work with it today.  I used the fonts cartridge that came with it to make up this card.

I measured and scored the card based into 9 equal sections and then cut out the letters in 2 3/4" and again in 2 1/2 " sizes and mounted the smaller on top of the larger for some depth.  I cut the heart from a PTI die.

I think this does need a little something else, just can't make up my mind what yet - my mojo is on a go slow this afternoon.  Southern Comfort and lemonade is needed I think!  Catch you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment