Saturday 28 August 2010

GETTING A HANDLE ON THINGS


More stationery today.  This time I made a little draw unit to hold some notelet cards and envelopes.  There are a lot of smaller ones about with four draws, two by two which are very cute but I wanted mine to a have a few more useful possilities out of it.  Each draw is just slightly larger than a standard A6 envelope.  I was about to make a third draw that I was going to section off so that you could store a small address book and some stamps in it, then I realised I didn't have enough cardstock in the same colour to complete it so had to go with just two draws in the end.




Now all I have to do is make up some notelet cards to go in it!

Sorry so short today, have a major headache but wanted to get something uploaded before I crash on the sofa.  Hope you're having a better day than me!

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment